jeudi 16 décembre 2010

My invention

The invention that I will present is linked with the horsepower and is called Aquamid.

It is an outdoor watering (in a field mostly). Who is when you put water in it regularly, usually must be taken to clean it regularly and if foams bacteria soon occupy the space.The invention of society Aquamid will revolutionize the lives of farmers, ranchers and riders with their horses at home! You'll need to lose a lot of time to clean the basins or tubs on the prairies, because a British company to create a trough of 250 liters which does not dirty! At least, that inhibits the growth of plants or bacteria inside. When I have a horse, I think I will think seriously about buying this type of material and I suggest you consider it too.

 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire